The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sexy SWAT...

I needed a little 'me' time so I told Hubby that I was going to run out to Petsmart and get dog food... poor place to spend 'me' time, but anything will do at this point.  Hubby asked me to pick him up the new issue of SWAT magazine... errr, the last time I checked Petsmart didn't carry SWAT, but I'll check for you.

I headed out and ran my errand at Petsmart and decided to take in Lowe's while I was out too.  When I was done with my stops, I decided to surprise him with his SWAT magazine.  On the way home, I tried to figure out how I was going to give it to him... I knew he was really excited about this particular issue...

I thought it would be funny if I waited until later after the kids were to bed to give it to him... I imagined him watching TV upstairs and I would strip down to nothing and hold the SWAT magazine in front of me as I sauntered out of the bathroom... and then I realized that that might really confuse him.  He might not know which exciting thing excited him... that would be a horrible place especially if for a moment he was really excited about the magazine, but he was really excited about me too...

I decided that would just be psychological torture... so I put the SWAT magazine on top of the dog food in the back seat and headed inside the house... I told him I hadn't made it to Borders, but there was dog food in the backseat that he could help me carry in.  A few minutes later, he walked in with the dog food, his magazine and a big smile on his face...

I said that I didn't make it to Borders, but I did make it to Barnes and Noble!  He was a happy hubby... and a lot less confused than he could have been!

No comments: