The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Black and Orange all over...

We got home from getting ice cream tonight and Sean decided to tell me in detail about these two kids that were at the birthday party we went to this afternoon...  apparently there was a kid in an orange shirt and a kid in a black shirt.

Sean said that the kid in the orange shirt punched the kid in the black shirt in the belly... then he said, "just like this" and proceeded to punch himself in the stomach.  Ouch!  I told him that wasn't good and asked him not to hit himself again.  It looked like it hurt...

I walked into the kitchen and he followed right behind me... he was really upset with this orange shirt and black shirt kid.  He continued by telling me that then the black shirt kid hit the orange shirt kid in the face... yep, then he said, "just like this" and proceeded to smack himself in the eye.  Cripes!  I told him that he really shouldn't hit himself in the face... he ran off and buried himself on the couch.  He was a bit embarrassed because he apparently didn't realize how strong he could 'punch himself'.

After his face quit hurting, we had a conversation about how people shouldn't punch each other because it hurts... I reminded him how he shouldn't punch himself...  he then continued to tell me that they hit him... I said, 'no they didn't' and he said that they didn't. 

He did tell me that he told the orange shirt kid and the black shirt kid...
                             "Don't hit and go to your mother and talk about the truth..."

Sean, you are so funny... 

No comments: