The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Action!

I've been going over with Sean what he can expect on set tomorrow... I told him that there is going to be a lot of people, lots of lights and big cameras.  I explained that the Director is the one who tells everyone what to do... I told him he was going to have to be quiet and listen... I said that sometimes the Director may ask him to change what he's doing because they may want it a different way...

So, tonight I was going through all of that again and Sean told me that he knows what he's supposed to do... he's going to, "Be quiet on the set, Listen, Pay Attention, Sit, Talk and Do jumping jacks like this (he showed me how he was going to do jumping jacks) on HIS set!"

Well, I think I've done a good job of prepping him... or I turned him into a four year old monster!

No comments: