The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, May 8, 2010

We have takeoff...

We checked out the local Albuquerque R/C Clubs Family Day today... it took us forever to find the field, but it was worth it!  Ethan has outgrown his Air Hogs and has wanted to try something new.  The gentleman on the right was the override pilot for this flight... but he let Ethan take over to fly a couple loops!  It was really neat and Ethan had a blast!  Cool thing is, if Ethan wants to learn they will teach him for FREE on their planes... now that's awesome!  The got to try out a flight simulator and have officially put it on their 'I really want this' list...


I was putting Ethan to bed tonight and he asked me what that thing was called that he saw at the R/C air show... I didn't know what he was talking about at first... 'You know, mom... that computer thing'  The flight simulator?  'Yes, the flight simulator... I'm going to dream about that tonight!'

Guess I need to figure out how we are going to work one into the budget...

No comments: