The Kids

The Kids

Monday, May 31, 2010

Silly cat...

I let Max outside this morning and he let out a loud bark... I looked out and saw Baby Kitty standing there with him... Baby Kitty spent last night roaming the neighborhood... upon further evaluation of the backyard, he spent the night covering up Max's piles!!! 


As he was working to cover the dog doo, I can only imagine what was going through his head...


"Dogs are such filthy animals"

"I can't just lay out here all night without doing something"

"Maybe if I do something nice and selfless they will let me back in"

"I miss my nice soft bed"

"Boob is getting too much sleep tonight because I can't torture her from out here"

"Workin'! Workin' for a livin'!"

"Maybe the grass isn't greener on the outside... actually, there isn't any grass out here at all..."


No comments: