The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, May 6, 2010

All in a long days work...

In Plain Sight Season 3 Episode 6 aired last night... I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to find me!

Here I am at the photo counter at Costco (in the inside out sweatshirt)...


It's me again in the TV's... didn't know that they were shooting that... then again, it was 3:00 in the morning, so I was pretty tired!


"No, I don't think we should buy that big screen TV... we were here to get photo prints..."


Look, I'm a bank teller... that's me in the center.


My hands are doing the typing...


In Plain Sight has called me a couple other times... once for a teacher and this last week for an Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent... unfortunately, they couldn't use me because I have been 'in the scene' of another IPS episode.  They are sticklers for making sure that the show maintains a sense of realism... can't wait to see what I get to do for them next season!

No comments: