The Kids

The Kids

Monday, February 22, 2010

My new therapist...

I was working on my computer today trying to get my list of 'must do's' crossed off... well, the dumb computer froze up on me and refused to budge!  I was getting pretty irritated because I only had so much time to get the stuff done that required the computer... going against my 'good parental judgement' I decided to fix the computer by smacking the keyboard and wacking the mouse on the counter...

Needless to say, Sean was watching my poor example of how to handle frustration... rather than judge my bad behavior, Sean decided to make this a 'teaching moment'... "Mom, I know what to do when you are upset... you are supposed to breath and count to ten... that's what they do on Wow Wow Wuzby!"

So glad he didn't make me feel stupid for my ridiculous display of irritation...

(breath in, breath out... 10 - 9 - 8 - 7...)

No comments: