The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I can't sleep...

It was around 1:00 this morning... I couldn't sleep and decided to check on the boys one more time... headed out of my room and almost stepped on Sean - he scared the chickens out of me!

I asked him what was wrong... he said that he saw the ghost from 'Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brothers'... Really?!?  Decided to say a prayer to Jesus to keep us safe hoping that Sean would be able to get back to sleep... I caved and let him sleep in my bed for an hour or so...

When I was getting him ready for bed tonight, he reminded me that he saw the Boo Brothers ghost in his bed last night... he said that it was right next to him... so he put his blanket over it and went back to sleep...  apparently he forgot that he came into my room and fell asleep for an hour until I shipped him back to his room...

or maybe he saw the Boo Brother again later in the morning... and that's when he covered him up... I don't know, that kid is so full of stories it's not even funny!

No comments: