The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, January 28, 2010

D-E-A-D...

Sean came home from school on Tuesday and was talking about how a classmates Daddy went to Jesus... I asked him what he was talking about and he was pretty sure that a girl in his class had a Daddy that went to live with Jesus...

As I asked more questions and tried to figure things out, I was pretty sure he probably knew what he was talking about... he was sure that this little girls Daddy was with Jesus and I as quite impressed with how well he understood 'going to live with Jesus'... except the fact that he felt that when Jesus fixed you you got to come back...  that's neither here nor there because he's three...

Anyway, I asked his teachers today if this little girls Daddy was D-E-A-D (the kids were around)... they looked at me puzzled...  so I explained Sean's story about how the Dad went to live with Jesus... luckily for the Dad, I don't need to send condolence cards because I am assured that he is very much alive!  The teachers went on to explain how good Sean is at story telling... such a talent!

Since then, he has told me that his teacher, Jennifer, is going to take the class to Texas in two weeks... I looked at him...

Really?!?  I guess I'll have to ask Ms. Jennifer about that...

He should be a writer...

No comments: