The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, January 9, 2010

World's longest tram ride...

The tram that goes from the base of the Sandias up to Sandia Peak is the world's longest tram. It takes 15 minutes to get to the top... I didn't realize how far up that Peak really is! We went over some very deap crevices to get up there... I was praying the entire ride to the top!



Ethan and Sean were unscathed by the ride up the mountain in the little tram car...












I was praying that I would be able to upload the pictures later that day rather than have some search and rescue team find my SD card lodged in my broken camera and then use the pictures and momentos of the greatest tragedy that this tram had ever seen...











This was one of the towers that we went over to get up and down the mountain. We swayed a bit as we rolled off of the towers...








Uncle Mike looks just as crazy as ever... they don't close this tram down until the wind gusts hit 45 mph! I can't believe riding on this in wind over 5 mph!

No comments: