The Kids

The Kids

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's a... Roadrunner!

Uncle Mike was watching TV when all of a sudden he started yelling that we needed to come look out the window... when we didn't move fast enough, he yelled louder.


By the time we got over to the window, the Roadrunner was headed towards the back wall... they are quick birds! I was suprised at how big they are! Definitely really neat to see...

My mom called me later in the afternoon and she started freaking out on the phone... she had apparently saw a Bald Eagle that flew by... I interrupted her with my Roadrunner story...

I think it's a toss up as to which one of us thought we were seeing the better of the two birds... Hopefully Roadrunners won't be strangers and we'll get to see lots more while we live here!

No comments: