The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Found our Pediatrician...

Poor Sean ran a fever again last night... I decided this morning that I was going to give the Pediatrician a call and see if we could get in. Luckily, they had an opening. The doctor was a really nice guy and after checking Sean, decided to test him for Strep.

It turned out that Sean was positive for Strep... that makes him the 3rd member of our family to have Strep since we moved here in November! When the nurse came in and told us, I mentioned to her that I should probably go get tested because I have had a sore throat for quite a while... she surprised me when she offered to test me right there... wow! She swabbed me and then we waited for the results.

A few minutes later, the doctor came in... I asked him for general practice doctor recommendations and he was more that willing to give me a couple. The nurse came back in shortly after and asked if we wanted to guess what my results were... positive! I looked at the doctor and said that it looks like I'm going to be calling the general practitioner... he said not to worry about it that he would write me a script!

Amazing! I took Sean to the Pediatrician and we both came out with prescriptions! Looks like we've found our Pediatrician!

No comments: