The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thirsty horse...

Tonight was the Preschool's Spirit night at Foster's which is a local burger place. I had set everything up... I put up flyers, told the parents about it orientation, sent out emails reminding everyone.

I, honestly, was looking forward to not cooking... we showed up to the restaurant about 6:00. Prime time for dinner, right? No one was there! I couldn't believe it. About fifteen minutes after our food arrived, another family walked in. At least someone else showed up.

I told my husband that I was only one person... in fact, I said, "I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink... I can't get the preschool the copier they need on my own..." I was frustrated and yes, a bit annoyed.

I said good bye to the other family and thanked them for coming out... we headed home. I was disappointed and confused as to why no one else came out to support the preschool...??? I'll have to say something to the director in the morning...

No comments: