The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Losing my mind...

I think I have officially lost my mind and my marbles... luckily I still have my sense of humor!

So, I was all upset and confused last night when nobody (except one other family) showed up to the Preschool's Spirit Night... after my workout, I stopped by the preschool office to talk to Ms. Sandy about it. Before I had a chance to completely bring up my story, Sandy made a comment that Ms. Robin was sending home reminder notes about the Spirit Night tonight... What?!?

Whoops! I immediately felt like a horse's behind! I had sent out a mass email with the wrong address, but luckily everyone else was smart enough to realize that I had screwed up the dates! Geesh, I have three calendars and a stack of reminder notes and I still forgot something... looks like I need to clear my list and take some 'me' time in order to get my brain back in check!

I stuck around and helped Sandy out with some things... it wasn't even five minutes and I found myself in a fit of uncontrollable laughter! Sandy asked me what I was laughing about... I told her, "I sat in Foster's and told my husband that I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink... I am only one person and I can't get the copier by myself." At this point, Sandy was laughing to... I was so ridiculous... it was actually quite funny! I am so glad that I have a good sense of self and a bit of humility.

I sat down at the computer and sent out an email explaining my mistake. Apparently, the very generous owner of Foster's will count the checks (all two of them) from Wednesday night towards the actual Spirit Night. All's well that ends well, right?

Guess we are eating at Foster's again tonight!

No comments: