The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here kitty, kitty...

Sean and I took Boob and Baby Kitty to the Spay/Neuter clinic to get their shots today. While we were waiting for them, Sean wanted to walk next door to the No kill Animal Shelter. I always have reservations about walking into a shelter without an intent to adopt... my heart always aches and I end up wanting to take home a new family member.

I put on my best game face and thought with my head and not my heart, "Sure, why not." I figured I could manage to make it if we just stayed in the lobby. In we went... there were a couple of really cute cats in the lobby along with a lone dove. Sean parked in front of the one cage and started petting the kitty through the bars. He is such a cutie!

"This cat is so adorable!" What? "It's adorable." I thought he was adorable for saying 'adorable'! That one line was the start of our very 'adorable' day... from that point on, a lot of things were 'adorable' in Sean's eyes. So adorable!

No comments: