The Kids

The Kids

Monday, September 21, 2009

Why are boys so... gross?

I find it amazing how little boys behave one way in front of their daddy and as soon as daddy is on night shifts or goes out of town all heck breaks loose... it's like a fraternity hazing only little boy style and I'm stuck in the middle of it!

For instance, just before bath time the boys strip down to nothing and then run around the house like crazy monkeys! It's bad enough they are just running around the house naked, but the front door is open and they have to make it known to me that they are enjoying their freedom! They don't do this when Daddy is around...

Early today, I was helping Sean by wiping his business of his behind... he wasn't quite done so I had a seat on their stepstool. I happened to glance over towards the shower curtain and noticed a stripe that didn't belong... hmmm...

"Sean, what is that brown stripe on the shower curtain?"

"Oh, that. That's boy poop. Ethan did it." He was so matter-of-fact.

Boy poop?!? I never realized that feces was split into gender categories... but apparently it is. Anyway, no more boy poop on my shower curtain!

Gross!!!

No comments: