The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How annoying!

We took the boys and checked out Wegman's today. It's a new grocery story in Central Park and it's pretty nice. I usually don't ever let the boys ride in those car carts because I imagine lots of little hands with snotty noses wiping nasty all over them... but the boys begged and begged... and I gave in. I told them just this once...

I quickly found another reason never to let them ride in those car carts ever again... the horns on the steering wheels work! Beep! Beep! Squeak! Squeak! Two boys hitting two squeaky beepers over and over and over again... I finally requested sternly that they never hit the horns again because they are so annoying! Silence.

We walked around and were discussing the selection of pretty much everything... they've got a lot in that store. Suddenly, Sean stuck his head out of the car and bellowed, "Mom, could you be quiet... you're annoying us!"

Really?!?

No comments: