The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Head screwed on... NOT!!!

Geesh, it seems like I am forgetting or misreading or misinterpreting everything lately! For example, I AM SO GLAD that for some reason I picked up Ethan's school handout last night... for no other reason than to have something to read for a couple minutes while I grabbed a midnight snack... and there in black and white under September 9th it read "School Open House!" I AM SO GLAD that I saw that... because I wrote it on my 'to do' list for September 10th!!!

I am hoping once school gets going and the house sale gets rolling and we actually get moving that my head will finally find it's way back on top of my shoulders and will remain permanently fixed!

"Of everything that I have lost, I miss my mind the most!"

No comments: