The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ethan's first day of kindergarten...





Today was Ethan's first day of kindergarten! He was so excited to start school. He is such a big kid. I woke him and he got dressed and ran downstairs to grab breakfast. Daddy got to go with us to drop him off!






Ethan was made for school! He loves learning and loves his teachers. He checked himself into his classroom. I can't believe that my little boy is now in kindergarten! He is definitely so ready!











He found his seat on his own and was ready to go. We got a thumbs up and that was it... it wasn't until later in the day that I realized that we didn't even get hugs goodbye. I wasn't surprised though, he never gave me hugs during preschool. He was always the kid that ran into school and into the classroom and never looked back. He says that he wants to drive bulldozers when he grows up... he'll definitely be a smart 'construction driver'!


He grew bigger throughout the day... by the time I picked him up he was 'too cool' to wear his backup the right way and only wanted it hanging on one shoulder! Too funny! He loved school and is ready to go back tomorrow!

No comments: