The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow...

I took the boys to see the musical 'Annie' today! I was so excited because it was the first musical that my mom took me to when I was little! We got to the theatre and were waiting for it to start... you were both excited. The lights went down and the program started. We all watched in anticipation... the first scene was over and the stage lights went down. Ethan looked at me and said, "Wow, that was fast. Are we ready to go?"

That set up the next two and a half hours. Ethan and Sean were great sports staying through the whole thing... I had forgotten how long Annie was... especially when your theatre companions want to go to the fish store to buy new fish! It was great fun anway! I love giving the boys these experiences!

No comments: