The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A 'spacey' thought...

Sean walked up to me this morning and said, "I want to go in a satelite... but there aren't any doors..."

I just looked at him wondering where this thought came from and where he was going with this...

"... but there are windows... I could climb in through the windows!"

I am so glad he figured out that problem. He wants to go in a satelite - easy. The problem is in the lack of doors not that they are in outer space! I'm so glad that he doesn't seem to have a timeline when it comes to requests like this... it's not like "I want to go in a satelite for Christmas." That would pose a problem. These open ended ideas allow me to say that he can do whatever he wants when he grows up... to include going into a satelite through the windows!

No comments: