The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mr. Bunny said...

I was running around this morning trying to get everyone breakfast so that we could get out of the house in time to get to the Allergist. I was stopped in my tracks when Sean walked into the kitchen with a wiffle ball.

He looked at me and held the ball up and said, "Mr. Bunny bought this for me."

"Mr. Bunny?"

"Yes, Mr. Bunny bought this for me."

"Do you mean the Easter Bunny?" I was trying to remember what we got him for Easter... it could have been wiffle balls in the Easter baskets... I don't remember. Actually, I was going to trust that Sean probably remembered better than I would...

"He's nice." Sean didn't answer me about whether or not Mr. Bunny and the Easter Bunny were one in the same... instead he went on to say...

"Mr. Bunny said to look at me."

What? That puzzles me... I didn't take them to see the Easter Bunny this year! What' 'Mr. Bunny' is saying to look at him? I continue with...

"Really?"

"Mr. Bunny says to look at my eye." Now this is sounding creepy. I didn't get anymore out of him and would like to think that this is his overactive imagination giving him this dialogue... not actually some creepy guy driving around in the neighborhood... pulling up to kids handing wiffle balls out the windows... asking if they want some candy little boy... or would you like to read a dirty magazine little boy... look at me, says Mr. Bunny... Look at my eye...

The whole thing is just wierd... I'm imagining an actual Easter Bunny looking thing driving around in a late model sedan... I need to quit this thread right about now!

No comments: