The Kids

The Kids

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mr. Bunny continued...

I wanted to find out more about this 'Mr. Bunny'...

I asked Sean what Mr. Bunny looked like?

"A bunny."

I asked him what color was Mr. Bunny?

He said, "White."

I asked him how big was Mr. Bunny?

He motioned 'big' with his arms outstretched.

I asked him if Mr. Bunny had been driving a late model sedan through the neighborhood?

"Yes."

I asked him if Mr. Bunny had been handing out wiffle balls and candy to little boys?

"Yes."

I asked him if Mr. Bunny had offered him a dirty magazine?

"Yes."

I asked him if Mr. Bunny drives around his late model sedan and asks little boys to look him in his eye?

"Yes, he's nice."

I asked him when was the last time he saw Mr. Bunny?

"At the Easter Egg Hunt, Mom," a note of exasperation in his voice.

A sigh of relief... but still a question remains, did the Easter Egg Hunt Mr. Bunny ask Sean to look at him, look at his eye??? *Dum, Dum, Dummmmm*

No comments: