The Kids

The Kids

Friday, July 3, 2009

Biting Bears!

We were running errands today and the boys were chatting about bears in the backseat. Sean said that he didn't like bears because bears bit him. He went on and on about bears biting him... he finally said he was going to get a BB gun and shoot bears... he would hold the BB gun all by himself!

Ethan quipped that he would need bullets for the BB gun and Sean responded, "I'm going to get a BB gun and bullets and hold the gun all by myself... and shoot bears."

I interjected that bears would actually be scared of Sean and that all bears wouldn't bite him. I told him that they would probably just run away from him.

For which he immediately responded, "Then I'm going to get a BB gun and bullets and hold the gun all by myself... and chase the bears and then shoot them!"

Okay, sport... whatever you think you need to do! You crack me up! I've got one son who wants to shoot the animals and the other who wants to take care of them.

No comments: