The Kids

The Kids

Friday, June 19, 2009

When I was a little boy...

Today was the day... I finally got the basement playroom painted! It looks great! I was able to get it vacuumed and most everything put back in before I had to start dinner. Thank God Husband was home to watch the boys for me...

I was trying to get dinner ready and noticed that Sean was dragging around my little Fischer Price ride on horse from when I was his age (yes, that makes it thirty years old and it is still in working condition - amazing!). I felt that I needed to explain to him that the horse is old and he needed to be nice to it (mostly because I didn't explain that my Snoopy bank was old until after he broke the ear off of it).

"Sean, that horse is really old... it was mine when I was your age."

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was, Sean. That horse is really old. It was mine when I was a little girl."

"When I was a little boy it was mine!" and with that, Sean promptly stomped out of the room dragging my horse behind him.

I give up.

No comments: