The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Interesting to say the very least...

Oh my sweet Sean! This kid I don't quite get... there's always something and it seems 'something' is always quite comical! I turned around sometime this afternoon to find him standing in the kitchen looking something like this...


The things you see in his hair are not curlers, but baggie clips from IKEA! They work great and we got like 20 of them for $2.00... I just didn't know of this 'alternative' use for them...
Nope, Max wasn't safe from Sean or the clippie fashion craze! Sean was loving the clippies so much that he wore them out of the house and to the gym! I requested that he leave them in the truck only because I figured some other kid would try to grab them out of his hair... which would leave Sean devastated!
What will it be tomorrow?!? Tape? Straws? Paper towel?!?

No comments: