The Kids

The Kids

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hamster food...

I asked Ethan and Sean what they wanted for breakfast this morning... Ethan wanted waffles and Sean replied, "Hamster food." What?!?

I asked him again what he wanted and again he said, "Hamster food!"

Okay then... I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I got my early morning creativity on and grabbed the box of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios. I tossed some of each in a bowl and went to the fridge for some blueberries. A handful of blueberries on top and -Voila - Hamster food!

I handed it to him and told him it was Hamster food... he looked at it and was so excited that I made him Hamster food! Appparently it looked so good that Ethan decided he wanted Hamster food on top of his waffles!

Breakfast was a success!

No comments: