The Kids

The Kids

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sean's girls...

Virginia allergy seasons have taken their toll on me over the last seven years. I've been on allergy shots the last year and a half on top of a slew of very legal allergy drugs... CVS rarely gives me those cute 'little' white bags but instead hands me a large paper bag full of my monthly 'supply'... anyway, I digress... back to the shots. Today we went to the allergist to get my biweekly allergy shot. The boys love going because they get a small dose of sugar (huge candy bowl on the receptionist's desk) and a couple stickers just for tagging along. After the consumption of said sugar, they move into the 'shot' room and pick out some stickers. Ethan picks five cat and dog stickers... I talk him down to two... Sean picks out two Bratz stickers which he proceeds to stick on his bare shins... he looks hillarious because he is short and his shorts come down below his knees and then there's these HUGE Bratz stickers and then his socks and shoes... he is a trip! It got even better when I was putting him in the car and he patted them to make sure they were on good and then said in a rather matter-of-fact way, "These are my girls!" I can't make this stuff up!

No comments: