The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's the little things...

What a day... more like a week. I feel like I've been productive for the most part, but I feel dis-com-bobulated (I don't know how to spell that). Anyway, I think that with picture stuff (I took my sons preschool class pics) and grilling hotdogs for Ethan's art show and pretty much everything that is being an active parent has got me feeling discombobulated. Oh, and maybe that Ethan and Sean didn't listen to me at all today... amazing how much power a 3 and 5 year old have when they gang up on Mommy and decide to take a listening day off! Well, all is better due to the fact that I had to renew my military id today. Now this would normally be a horrible experience that takes ages to do... but today there was no wait and even better... it was the first id picture I think in my life that I have ever really liked! As of now, I have no worries because I am carrying around my first good id! Woo-hoo! Oh yeah, I'm also relaxing with a glass of wine...

No comments: