The Kids

The Kids

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ethan's job plans...

We were all sitting at the dinner table tonight... after saying grace and 'cheers' per Sean's request (we all have to toast our glasses and say 'cheers')... Sean took about two bites and took off to the living room. I was having small chat with myself as husband was hungry and tired... so I asked Ethan how his day went and made sure to emphasize 'Ethan' and look at husband... he got the hint and cued in on the small talk... he asked Ethan what he wanted to do when he grows up... Ethan quickly replied that he wanted to be a 'Construction Driver'. Yes, my son wants to drive really big trucks and tractors! I am so very proud... that my son has aspirations outside of watching TV all day and sponging off of us for the rest of his life! Yeah, one down and one to go.

No comments: