The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fingerpainting on the wall...

The boys and I spent all of yesterday with friends at the Baltimore Aquarium... it was a lot of fun, but Sean was so exhausted. It was really busy and he couldn't get down and walk like he wanted to... so I was the object of his frustration! They don't allow strollers, so I was carrying around a toddler who was going to do anything and everything to let me know how irritated he was with me! At one point he grabbed my hair and tried pulling it out of my pony tail... when that didn't work and frustrations had hit their max, he grabbed onto either side of my head and tried to bite my nose! I felt like I was being attacked by a crazy monkey! Poor kid! After a 20 minute nap on the way home he was sweet as could be!

We all woke up this morning feeling worn out... I didn't even feel like I got any sleep... I did feel like a got a grade A upper body workout... geesh I was tired! We were winding down to nap time after a morning of cleaning... we all needed a time out... I was in the basement swapping out laundry and the boys were upstairs with daddy... suddenly Ethan came running down the stairs to let me know that Sean was poopy and stinky... give me a minute... he proceeded to let me know that the diaper was off... poop! I took off upstairs and had no problem locating Sean... I just followed the poopy hand prints all over the walls! I found him in his room... poopy butt, legs, hands, stomach and even cheeks!!! Nasty! I didn't have the energy for this!

Thirty minutes later, the upstairs and Sean were completely clean and disinfected thanks to help from my husband! My mom found this completely humorous... apparently 'what goes around comes around' because I did this to her when I was Sean's age! Warning to kids everywhere: Beware of what you do to your parents... it will come back to haunt you!

No comments: